During the winter season enjoy our well-groomed cross country ski trails. We offer over 40 km of ski trails groomed for both classic and skate style skiing. With over 15 km of well marked snowshoe trails, the Nordic Village is the perfect location for a winter hike.
During the summer season, explore over 50 km of well marked trails by bike or foot. Wildlife is abundant as most areas of the center are designated No Motorized Vehicles by the United States Forest.
Each yurt or cabin is equipped with beds/bunks or mattress pads and wood stoves; picnic tables and portable toilets are located nearby. This is the perfect camping experience without having to “rough it” too much.
What to Bring:
- Sleeping bags
- A headlamp or flashlight
- Cooking/eating supplies and utensils
- Food and beverages
- Personal items
- Morning Cup O’ Joe: Complimentary coffee, hot chocolate, or tea available in the lodge at 8 am everyday for overnight guests.
- Outdoor Movie/Friday & Saturday night ski: Once snow arrives we will have movies on Friday and Saturday evenings as well as skiing until 7 pm
Amenities & Notes
- 2 twin-sized sleeping pads for floor are provided.
- 2 people are comfortably accommodated; 4 should expect to be “cozy.”
- Up to 8 people can be accommodated
- Lighting is in place by battery operated lantern, but there are no electric outlets. It is advisable to bring flashlights or headlamps.
- Heating provided by wood-burning stove inside each cabin. All Forest Service fire restrictions apply.
- Firewood for the stove and campfires is available to purchase for $10 per crate. Firewood is provided in the winter.
- Dogs are allowed for an additional $10 per dog per night.
- A propane barbecue grill and picnic table are available next to each unit.
- Running water is not available in the cabin, however, the lodge has running water, restrooms, and showers (for an additional fee).
- Electricity is available in the lodge.
- No WiFi on premise.
- Portable restrooms are located near each unit.
- Nordic Village Library: Visit our small library in the lodge and take a book to read for the duration of your stay.
- Outdoor Games: In exchange for your driver’s license, rent out one of our outdoor games (bocce ball etc.) during lodge hours.